Monday, July 12, 2010

Done being a temp

I am so ready for this to be my last day at Clark College. Granted, I won't have as much time to blog since I actually have to focus on what I'm doing at my other jobs, so that will be a downside. But my brain can now operate at a more intelligent level than it has been for the last four months.

And eavesdropping this morning has led me to believe it is the most perfect time to leave this place. First, a local director was telling people that there was a grafitti death threat on the back of the biulding that needs to be painted over ASAP. She knows it's a death threat because she had a reformed tagger as a student once who told her the difference between harmless and dangerous tagging. Second, another one of the local directors was telling the her that there was a phone call over the weekend along the same lines.

Don't get me wrong: being a temp can be great, and in this economy you can't turn down any job. But when death threats come along, it's time to leave. Thank god this is my last day! I'm hoping the responsible party doesn't start his or her day until after noon...

No comments:

Post a Comment